To fulfil your order, we must collect certain information from you. This includes name, postal address, email address and phone number, payment information and products you wish to order. You may also wish to provide us with additional personal information if contacting us directly.
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Why we need your personal information & how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as fulfilling orders or to provide customer support
- when you have provided your consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up to our mailing list
- if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your ppurchase if required by tax law
Information sharing & disclosure
Information regarding our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons as follows:
- service providers - we use certain trusted service providers to provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. Your personal information will be shared to these service providers if and when necessary
- compliance with laws - your information may be shared, collected, retained and used by us if we believe it is reasonably necessary to : respond to legal or government requests; enforce our agreements, terms and policies; prevent or investigate fraud and other illegal activity; protect the rights, property and safety of our customers
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy policies or if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com